Allsite Structures is the leader in tension fabric airport structures.
Allsite is a provider of high quality engineered tension fabric structures for airplane hangars, warehousing and storage with a large clear span space that can be constructed in any environment.
Speak to an airport fabric building specialist today.
No matter where you are or the weather, we come to you and construct your specific fabric structure.
Aircraft Hangars for Planes, Jets & Helicopters
Airport Structures for Warehousing, Storage and Maintanence
The profile of our extruded aluminum frame is much larger and stronger than many other frame types, yet very lightweight. Our high grade aluminum alloy boxed beam frame does not degrade or rust like steel and is very durable.
The heavyweight PVC fabric is tensioned horizontally and vertically, giving the fabric superior rigidity and allowing the fabric to seal the frame. One key strength Allsite maintains over competitors is the tensioned fabric will not flap in the wind or be affected by severe weather.
With a clear span width up to 156’ and a peak height up to 54’, the TFS can accommodate most aircraft. If additional space or height is needed, Allsite has cost effective solutions. Allsite TFS is your aircraft hangar and airport building solution because it is available immediately and is easy and fast to install. Our TFS is engineered to be relocated multiple times and has no foundation requirements.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can structures be climate controlled? Yes.
- Can structures be temperature controlled? Yes. AC/Heaters can be added.
- Is structure ventilation available? Yes. Exhaust fans and louvers are most common. An air filtration system can also be added.
- Do structures control odor? Structures help contain odor and can be released through any openings, doors, vents, etc.
- Is lighting available? Yes. We can provide LED and metal halide high bay lights.
- What is the structure snow load? Each structure's snow load calculation depends on many factors. Please speak to one of our structure specialists for exact requirements for your project.
- What is the structure wind speed requirement? Our standard structures will meet most wind requirements. Please speak to one of our structure specialists for exact requirements for your project.
- Can you offer insulated structures? Yes.
- Are structure doors available? Standard doors are single person door or double glass door. Standard freight door is 14' x 14'. Other size door options are available including large openings.
- Can you install a structure on a concrete slab, asphalt, gravel, and turf? We can mount to most any surface and do not require a foundation.
- Are your structures made of flame-retardant material? Yes, our material meets the requirement.
Mariana Mueller partnered with her local community center to create the Langley Tennis Centre. She saw a need in the community and turned to an underused space into a thriving business and a community hub. With the trainy and cold weather in BC, a facility was needed to house four outdoor tennis courts. Allsite Structure Rentals provided the fabric structures! This gave the community a one of a kind tennis facility that can be used night and day, year round. Not only did the community benefit, Mariana is able to rent the indoor space and wither her team of tennis professionals offer lessons to the community.
~Langley Tennis Centre, Langley, BC
Project Timespan Video