Energy and Mining Fabric Buildings
The TFS is a perfect industry partner for energy and mining fabric buildings.
Allsite has a range of structure sizes from 50’ to 156’ width that will work with any mining or energy industrial site.
With peak heights up to 54’ the TFS has abundant vertical space and we have cost effective solutions for adding additional height.
The design of the TFS allows for maximum flexibility when it comes to placement and sizing of vehicle access and freight doors.
Ready to find out how our mining and energy temporary fabric structures can help you?
Fill out our form below and we'll get back with you as soon as possible!
The TFS is ideal as industrial or mining site cover while drilling, constructing or manufacturing as well as vehicle and equipment maintenance or washing.
Meeting Your Mining Building Needs
Allsite’s structures are designed to work in any climate including areas with high wind requirements and snow. The TFS creates a controlled environment in any type of climate.
- Allsite has a large inventory available for immediate delivery.
- High peak height and range of sizes.
- Accessories and packages designed specifically for the needs of energy and mining industries.
- Allsite has experienced sales and project managers that will find the best solution for your project.
- Our lead techs average over 15 years of experience installing TFS structures. Their knowledge of the TFS means practical solutions can be found to any problem.
Accessories and Options
Steel Overhead Door | Fabric Cargo Door | Personnel Door
Exhaust Fans | Louvers | Framed Openings
Concrete Anchors | Stakes | Ballast systems
Metal Halide Lights | Translucent Fabric | Skylight Fabric
Crane lift package | Wheel system