Temporary Warehouse Structures
The TFS is an ideal structure for temporary warehouse structures and maintenance facilities.
Allsite has a range of structure sizes from 50’ to 156’ width that will work with any site. With peak heights up to 54’ the TFS has abundant vertical space.
For warehousing this allows you to store more in a smaller footprint maximizing the volume of the structure especially in the corners where slope and eave height are superior to other fabric structure options.
Ready to find out how our maintenance and warehouse temporary fabric structures can help you?
Fill out our form below and we'll get back with you as soon as possible!
For maintenance facilities the vertical space will allow large pieces of equipment, lifts and other items plenty of space to operate.
The design of the TFS allows for maximum flexibility when it comes to placement and sizing of vehicle access and freight doors. Allsite’s structures are designed to work in any climate including areas with high wind requirements and snow. The TFS’s rugged frame will support the weight of ventilation, fall arrest systems, and other items suspended from the rafters.
- Allsite has a large inventory available for immediate delivery.
- High peak height allowing superior storage space.
- Accessories and packages designed specifically for the needs of warehouse and maintenance facilities.
- Allsite has experienced sales and project managers that will find the best solution for your project.
- Our lead techs average over 15 years of experience installing TFS structures. Their knowledge of the TFS means practical solutions can be found to any problem.
Accessories and Options
Steel Overhead Door | Fabric Cargo Door | Personnel Door
HVAC | Exhaust Fans | Louvers | Framed Openings
Concrete Anchors | Stakes | Concrete Ballasts
Metal Halide Lights | Translucent Fabric | Skylight Fabric
Concrete Berm | Beam Flap | Insulation and/or Liner