Emergency services are critical to communities throughout the country. Some operate on the ground year round, ready to respond to humanitarian or infrastructure needs due to fire, flood, storm or other events that disrupt lives and require professionals to hit the ground running. Disasters leave communities in crisis, vulnerable and in need of services – fast. At times like this, impacted communities scramble to organize rescue and support operations that provide shelter for people, equipment and supplies, like medical, food and water. There is a need for essential structures to serve as shelters for displaced citizens, food and water distribution centers, storage for first responder supplies and equipment, or warehouses for materials for repairing vital infrastructure. Allsite Structure Rentals, a provider of large capacity, highly stable tension fabric structures, can be on-site quickly to provide the temporary emergency services building you need.
Reliable and Durable Shelter when it’s Needed Most
Allsite tension fabric structures are built to last, with a design engineered for stability and durability. The extruded aluminum alloy frame is designed for fast assembly, and Its strength and shape provide for highly stable, long term reliability. Industrial grade PVC fabric is tensioned over the curved frame, creating a tight, secure interior space that is comfortable enough to use as an emergency shelter, and robust enough for use for large equipment or as a spacious supplies warehouse. The curved, tensioned structure holds up to rough weather, including rain, sleet, hail, snow and wind and provides an interior protected from the weather outdoors that can also be climate controlled for comfort.
These versatile structures offer a number of options for customization, such as choice of entryways, such as glass entry doors for people, or large cargo doors, big enough for vehicles to pass through, as well as lighting and ventilation options. The Allsite structure is designed with an open span interior, so there are no columns to interfere with the movement of people and goods. They can be installed on any surface or terrain, allowing community disaster services to be located on site, wherever they are needed, or can be set up as an auxiliary building at regular operations centers and used throughout the year.
Temporary Emergency Services Building Sized For Your Needs
Allsite tension fabric emergency services buildings are available in a range of sizes to fit your capacity and space needs. The structures are high-ceiling and modular, so the length can be customized. They can be modestly-sized for smaller operations, or made large enough to accommodate large numbers of people, equipment or supplies.
Benefits of Tension Fabric Structures for Disaster Response
There are many benefits of tension fabric structures (TFS) that give them advantages over traditional brick and mortar structures. Speed of installation, ease of use and versatility are all important features that drive communities to contact us for emergency structures during disaster recovery. We’ve outlined some of the most important benefits below.
- Rent or lease. Conveniently rent your temporary disaster service structure for the period of time you need it. Allsite also offers buildings on long term lease for permanent installations, such as for extra warehouse space, maintenance structures, or for homeless shelters. Our professional staff will provide support and service throughout so you can focus on your mission.
- Fast delivery. When it’s an emergency, speed is important. Structures can be delivered as soon as a week after contract signing, depending on configuration and location.
- Install anywhere. With the TFS, there is no need for a building foundation. Install on pavement, turf, rocky, wet or uneven terrain. There are multiple anchoring solutions available to fit the installation site so you can locate where you need to be on the ground.
- Spacious and high clearance. These structures provide maximum interior space with open interior and high clearance ceilings. They can accommodate large equipment and large numbers of people. Stack inventory high as needed, or add a truss system for overhead equipment and access.
- Durability, stability and flexibility. Tension fabric structures are high strength and safe in the roughest weather, shedding snow, rain, sleet and ice. Our all-weather buildings are built for long-term use, with decades of low maintenance life before replacing the fabric cover. But, they are perfect as temporary buildings because they are quickly assembled and installed, easy to relocate and remove, and offer many options for ultimate versatility on site.
- Turn-key installation. When you’re in the midst of an emergency, you don’t have time to deal with installation of a tent or other temporary shelter. Choose a tension fabric building and leave installation to us. We’ll take care of everything and you’ll have the most reliable temporary building available, ensuring safety and comfort for your team as they tackle the challenges on the ground.
Customer Service You Can Count On
Following a disaster, when every minute counts, it’s important to work with a company that provides top notch customer service, customer care and expertise. Our team of temporary buildings solutions experts has worked with clients in a variety of challenging situations including fires, floods and disastrous weather events. Upon receiving your call, a technical consultant will work with you to assess your needs and then configure the structure that provides the best solution. The structure components will be transported to your location, and installed in a matter of days, ready for use.
Need Help After a Disaster? Learn More About Allsite Structure Rentals
Allsite structures are designed to provide protection at the worst of times and in any environment. Our tension fabric building contract and delivery time frames are fast, so your community can get quick relief after a disaster. You can’t plan for every disaster, but you can act quickly to minimize the damage. For more information, call or contact us today.